Sunday, April 18, 2010

Kindergarten Does It Again...

In my daily walks through the Kindergarten Class rarely am I not caught by something of interest: nocturnal animals were big last week, and there is of course the inimitable "Haddie was a Hungry Horse" song used during "H" week a few months ago.



This week I noticed that all of the students had donned a new shirt: On the front, it simply stated "Team Madeleine Choir School," implied by the logo beneath the word "Team"



It was the back of the jersey that perplexed me. What possibly could it mean that ALL of the students had the number "18" emblazoned on their backs?



After humble inquiry, Ms. Kmetzsch gently set me straight: "That is the year this class will graduate from the Choir School!"

Ugh...yo siento muy viejo...Kindergarten Rules!

No comments: