Monday, January 8, 2007

Biography Update!!




The following subjects remain assigned:

Atilla the Hun – Maren Erickson
Mohammed – Emi Deiss
Henry IV – Christopher Hunt
Arius – Matthew Yost
Francis – Grace Best-Devereux
Charlemagne – Ned Shelton
Pope Gregory I – Ryan Tani
Justinian – Gabbi(!) Lemanski
Pope Gregory VII – Sarah Palmer
Pepin the Short – Anna Purk
Constantine – Dion Granger
Catherine of Siena – Katherine Maus
Charles Martel – R J Abuyo
Augustine of Hippo – Lizzie Gibbs
Pope Leo I – Erin McDermott
Alcuin of York – Erin Tomas
King Clovis – Joseph Groot
Thomas Aquinas – Madeleine Palm
Augustine of Canterbury – Lucy Colosimo
Martin of Tours – Molly Loveland
Columbanus – Spencer Bienvenue
Theodora – Kira Hoffelmeyer
Ambrose – Jessica Hawkins
Theodosius – Matt White
Photius – Tim Dodge
Boniface – Tina Woltz
Clare – Genevieve Bennett
Benedict – Michael Greenberg
Helena – Lauren Rathbun/Erica A.
Basil – Markus Sharette
Ephraem of Syria – Christian Butler
Columba – Claire Muehleisen
Jerome – Michelle Meyer
Dominic – Rachel Winn
Theodoric – Miles Sharette
Madeleine Ballard - Athanasius
Elliott McGill - Cyril of Jerusalem
David Payne - Pope Nicholas I
Connor Thronson - John Cassian
Patrick Murnin - Avicenna
Nick DeJonge - Bernard of Clairvaux
Daniel Bynum - Gregory of Nanzianzus
Allison Huber - John Chrysostom



Remaining available subjects are:

Egeria
Gregory of Nyssa
Belisarius
Averroes

15 comments:

matti of sveden dat funny guy said...

that is good. Can't wait to do my biography!

Matthew Yost said...

My picture is cooler than yours, Matt. (you should change yours to a communist flag!!)

Matthew

Maad Markisss said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maad Markisss said...

i mean...yeah

Chris H. said...

I agree Matthew. Mozart and Lenin beat down upon the small child and dog.

in the Nick of time said...

Time to boogie!

Matthew Yost said...

in the nick of time,

Who are you? Are you Nick DeJonge? Is that even how you spell the above listed person's name?

Horse Girl said...

hey woah why r erica and i both sharing helena? i asked first! jk

†RJ† said...

Hey Mr. Glenn I can't seem to find any books on Charles Martel in my local library... if you can help me please do... because the roughdraft is due tomorrow!

I Have Too Many Names said...

Thank you for spelling my name right Mr. Glenn.

internet said...

PLEASE dont make us have seating arrangments

in the Nick of time said...

"I fear this essay!" Nick de Jonge said as he cowadrly shook in the corner of the dark, cold room.

Matthew Yost said...

RJ (for, indeed, it is you,)

What I suggest is looking up your person on Wikipedia and then searching for that general topic at the library. For exapmle, my person is Arius, and I searched for "history of heresies", or something like that. You might want to try nationality, century or specifics. Who knows? you might get something.

Matthew

maddyfox said...

Mr. Glenn.
I thought that i was doing St. Bernard of Clairvaux but i see that i am not. I have reaserched him and have done my rough draft on him. my internet is down at my home so it is very hard for me to check this site. i am very confused!!

Maddy Fox

Matthew Yost said...

Well, now that I know who Averrois (get it?) (Oh, never mind.), I think it'd've (oh, yeah) been pretty cool to do him.